COVID-19 Home Visit Strategy
Because the safety of our customers and staff is more important than anything else, the way we do our home visits
will be a little different during these unprecedented times:
To keep you & our staff safe, we have adopted the following five step process:
- Prior to your appointment, every designer must tell us whether they or anyone in their household has shown
signs of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours. If there is the slightest doubt they may have been in contact with the
virus, the designer won’t be permitted to carry out any visits until we know it’s safe for them to do so.
- We will contact you on the day of the visit to check if you or any occupants are self- isolating, displaying any
symptoms of COVID19, and/or have received a positive diagnosis. If this is the case, then the appointment will
be deferred until a later date.
- Every designer will bring their own hand sanitiser along with them.
- Please do not be offended but the designer will not shake your hand or share equipment.
- Finally, our designer will respect the COVID-19 social distancing guidelines by staying at least 2 metres apart
whilst in your house.